我们的日常生活和工作中总免不了向他人提出意见或忠告。但是,你知道怎样恰当的给予他人建议,而又不伤感情呢?下面我们就跟随小编一起来看看吧!
Can I offer you some advice?
我能向您提些建议吗?
Can I suggest something?
我能建议一些事吗?
Could I suggest something to you?
我能建议你一些事情吗?
*offter sb. advice 给予意见
*suggest sth. to sb. 向某人提建议
What about going out for a walk?
出去散个步怎么样?
Let's go for a walk.
咱们出去散步吧。
Shall we go out for a walk?
我们出去散步好吗?
Would you like to go out for a walk?
你想出去散步吗?
*go out for a walk=go for a walk 去散步
If I were you, I'd try it again.
如果我是你,我会再试一次。
Why not try it again?
为什么不再试一次呢?
Why don't you try it again?
你为什么不再试一次呢?
*Why not do sth. = why don't you do sth. 为什么不做某事
I want to suggest something to you.
我想建议你一些事情。
Let me give you a piece of advice.
我给你条建议。
I want to suggest something.
我想建议一些事情。
*a piece of advice=一条建议
I suggest you phone before you go round there.
我建议你去那里之前先打个电话。
I advise you to phone before you go round there.
我建议你去那里之前先打个电话。
My advice is to phone before you go round there.
我的建议是你去那里之前先打个电话。